Before you bid, you must read the Terms and Conditions of Sale, immediately preceding these pages.
They represent a contract between GTG Auction and you, and they contain important terms and conditions such as jurisdiction, payment terms, warranties and remedies.
The Conditions of Sale are controlling over these general guidelines in the event of any conflicts between their respective terms.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF SALE — AGREEMENT BETWEEN GTG AUCTIONS,LLC AND BIDDER
BY EITHER REGISTERING TO BID OR PLACING A BID, THE BIDDER ACCEPTS THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ENTERS INTO A LEGALLY, BINDING, ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT WITH GTG AUCTIONS
FAILURE TO PICK UP OF ITEM/S, WILL RESULTS IN LOCK OF ACCOUNT AND BANNED INDEFINITE FROM PARTICIPATION IN ANY AUCTIONS HELD BY GTG AUCTIONS LIVE OR ONLINE.
Auction and Auctioneer:
1. We work solely for Vendors / Consignors In the State of GA. We carry an Auctioneer License, issued by the State of GA Auctioneers Commission.
www.GTGAuctions.com is an Auction company where catalog of items will be displayed for bidding.
2. Terms of Auction, Auctioneer Contact information is Also Viewable at any time www.GTGAuctions.com
Auctioneer and Members of www.GTGAuctions.com reserves the right to bid in any auctions conducted by GTG Auctions LLC
3. GTG Auctions or members of Auction Company that makes any opinions of estimated price. This shall only be an estimated Value. Actual Value will be determined by the market. It changes every day.
5. If Items has an appraisal it shall come with that item and it must be certified and authentic and be viewable for bidder. The Auction Company will have it documented and have it viewable for our bidders.
Auction with Reserve
6. Every Item up for auction at GTGAuctions.com is subject to a Seller conformation before release of the items. However we sell and close the deal 95% of the time. (Percent is based on a 100 lot / listing sale.)
Auction without Reserve
7. Other know as Absolute Items in the Auction will sale to highest bidder regardless of price. At this point the Auction will be called Absolute Auction.
Bidder / Bidders
8. Each person who bids must Register, Bidder shall not let any one else use bid number as you the registered bidder will be bound to the Terms and Agreements of the Auction.
Bidder must be 18 years of age or older to bid at our Auctions.
Bidders responsible to view and inspect the items a preview date is available for bidders own protection
THE BIDDER HEREBY ASSUMES ALL RISKS OF VALUATION CONCERNING ANY AND ALL PURCHASES
Bidder Numbers and Personal Information:
9. Bidder Numbers and Information is strictly confidential and will not be revealed to any one for any reason.
10. No Credit will be given for any purchase. In-case of large purchase and Credit will be used from bank or other source. Bidder will need to submit a bank letter of guaranteed funds to bid.
11. Bidder acknowledges and agrees that GTG Auction charges a 15% Buyers Premium to hammer price of all individual lots. Buyer Premium is for all online Auctions. Non Negotiable
12. Most items at any auction carry caveat emptor which is a Latin word meaning “buyer beware” Example of new items in box, How ever new is NEW, but “in box” could be item is store returned item this shall fall under caveat emptor. We try to mark all these items as appears new, condition unknown, not tested, etc.
13. GTG Auctions has a ZERO TOLERANCE for Buyers Remorse. IF YOU BID AND ARE THE HIGH BIDDER AT AUCTION CLOSE ITEM WILL BE YOURS giving that any and all reserves for won items have been met. Bidder shall not at any time cancel credit card purchase or check. If either of the payment option was available. Bidder will breach terms and condition of the auction.
14. Payment of Auction is CASH and card only at this time.
Consignor / Vendor / Seller
15. GTG Auctions Requires consignor, vendor, or seller to also sign a Terms and Conditions form when consigning items for GTG Auctions to list and be auction off.
16. Upon signing of the terms and conditions form the consignor, vendor, seller are the entity that has legal possession, (ownership) of any interest, benefits or rights inherent to the real or personal property, and can legally sell it. Shall any issues of items ever arise about purchased items, This shall be only be between consignor and bidder.
17. Almost all of GTG Auctions are Multi- Seller Auctions. GTG Auctions can and will help sale items you may have. Contact us for more Details.
Preview / Location / Pick-up:
19. GTG Auctions offers preview for bidder inspections, We highly recommend taking time to view items. As pictures alone tend to miss fine details good or bad of an item.
20. Location will be listed at where items are. For preview, pick up etc. some items may have extra details in listing so please read the listings.
21. PICK-UP DO NOT BID IN OUR AUCTIONS IF CAN NOT PICK UP ON DATE LISTED FOR PICK UP. OTHER ARRAGEMENTS CAN BE MADE. EMAIL US OR CALL BEFORE YOU BID. OTHER THAN PICK UP DATE YOU MUST NOTIFY GTG AUCTIONS BY EMAIL, PHONE PRIOR TO BIDDING. WE ARE NOT A STORGAE COMPANY. HOW EVER WE WILL WORK WITH YOU. OUR GOAL IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
22. GTG Auctions reserves the right to cancel or postpone the auction sale or session thereof for a reasonable period of time for any reason whatsoever, and no Bidder or prospective Bidder shall have any claim as a result thereof, including consequential damages.
Warranties / Guarantees
23. GTG Auctions does not provide any warranties to Bidders or Buyers, whether expressed or implied, beyond those expressly provided for in these Conditions of Sale. All property and lots are sold “as is” and “where is”. By way of illustration rather than limitation, neither GTG Auctions nor the consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to merchant ability or fitness for intended use condition of the property (including any condition report), correctness of description, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, importance, exhibition, relevance, attribution, source, provenance, date, authorship, condition, culture, genuineness, value, or period of the property.
24. All descriptions, photographs, illustrations, and terminology including but not limited to words describing condition (including any condition reports requested by Bidder), authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition, and relevance, used in the catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or anywhere else, represent a good faith effort made by GTG Auction to fairly represent the lots and property offered for sale as to origin, date, condition, and other information contained therein; they are statements of opinion only. They are not representations or warranties and Bidder agrees and acknowledges that he or she shall not rely on them in determining whether or not to bid or for what price. Price estimates (which are determined well in advance of the auction and are therefore subject to revision) and condition reports are provided solely as a convenience to Bidders and are not intended nor shall they be relied on by Bidders as statements, representations or warranties of actual value or predictions of final bid prices.
25. GA Sales Tax is adjusted for each county/ city we have auctions in. Our main location is 7% sales tax. It will be on your total invoiced amount.
How GTG Auctions Works
TERMS AND AGREEMENTS WILL NOT BE CHANGED OR ALTERED FOR ANY REASON–
THANK YOU for your Participation in our Auctions.
26. Stagger Closing means that the lots close at a rate of 1-10 items per minute. GTG Auction usually sets online auction closing at 3 lots per minute. Example: Auction Ends/ Closes at 7pm. All lots do not close at 7pm. This means first 3 items closes at 7pm. Then 3 more lots closes at 7:01 then 3 more at 7:02 etc. So if Auction has 20 lots it will be Estimated all lots closed around 7:07pm.
27. All item lots have a 3 minute timer if a bid is place. Timer will count down and close out unless another bid is placed on that Item then it starts back with 3 minutes again. This prevents snipe bidding and makes it fair for another bidder to make the choice to bid or not to bid.
Bid & Max Bid
28. Bid boxes are to set next bid requirements. Example– current bid is $20.00 next bid required is $22.00 put $22.00. How ever the box will except $2200 if you do not add the decimal in the bid price. You also can place the bid in like this $22 with no decimal or zeros. It will still take the bid.
29. Max Bid boxes are to the right of bid box here you can add what ever amount you desire to pay for that item at the maximum amount. The only time the amount climbs toward your maximum is when another bid is placed. If another max bid is placed it will automatically go to their amount if less than yours you will still be the high bidder. Example: Current bid is $20. You place a max bid of $100 as long as their max bid is less you will become the high bidder by $2-5.00 depends on what bid increments are. The other max bid may have only been 35.00 you may have high at $37-$40. If auction ends at this price and no other bid is placed. And item doesn’t have a reserve price you will be the owner of that Item.
30. GTG Auction software uses Proxy Bid. This is where the program automatically bids for you if you get out bid. For this to work you have to place a max bid on that lot item. (refer to Bid and Max Bid for more details)
31. If you have been outbid you will be notified my email only. To quickly review bids and see if you have won, you can utilize the “review bids” feature. Items that you have been out bid on will be clearly marked.
(update). Bid Notification will not be sent once Auction has started. This feature is built in the the Auction software and it is not in our control. This keeps bidders from leaving Auction to check emails. With this feature they are two ways to make sure you never miss winning of an item. 1st. is use the “review bids” at bottom of bidding screen next to submit bids. 2nd. Use the Max bid option.
32. Winning Bidder Notification: You will be contacted by email (you are responsible for checking your email) if you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9am the next day.
33. Pre arrangement can be made before start of auction on shipping. Which we will also need to discuss form of payment. It will need to clear payment before any arrangement will be done. Payment to shipping company will be your responsibility. GTG Auctions will help assist on arrangement for pick up item(s).
35. Bidding on the wrong Item can happen. However when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our vendors / consignor are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, bid accordingly.