Before you bid, you must read the Terms and Conditions of Sale, immediately preceding these pages.
They represent a contract between Got To Go Auctions LLC and you, this Agreement contains the terms and conditions such as jurisdiction, payment terms, warranties and remedies.
The Conditions of Sale are controlling over these general guidelines in the event of any conflicts between their respective terms.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF SALE — AGREEMENT BETWEEN GTG AUCTIONS,LLC AND BIDDER
BY EITHER REGISTERING TO BID OR PLACING A BID, THE BIDDER ACCEPTS THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ENTERS INTO A LEGALLY, BINDING, ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT WITH Got to Go AUCTIONS
FAILURE TO PICK UP OF ITEM/S, WILL RESULTS IN LOCK OF ACCOUNT AND BANNED INDEFINITE FROM PARTICIPATION IN ANY AUCTIONS HELD BY Got to Go AUCTIONS LIVE OR ONLINE.
IN THE CASE THE WINNING BIDDER DOESN’T PICK UP THEIR PURCHASE IT WILL BE TURNED OVER FOR COLLECTIONS– IF THEY ARE STILL UNABLE TO COLLECT, COLLECTIONS WILL REPORT IT TO CREDIT BUREAUS, LEGAL ACTION MAY TAKE PLACE AT Got to Go AUCTIONS VENDOR / CONSIGNOR DISCRETION. ITEM’S ADVERTISING FEES LISTING FEE AND AUCTION COMPANY FEES WILL BE ADDED TO BIDDERS PURCHASED ITEMS
Auction and Auctioneer:
- GA / SC Auctioneers. Got to Go Auctions LLC
1a. Auctioneer and Members of www.GTGAuctions.com reserves the right to bid in any auctions conducted by Got To Go Auctions LLC,
1b. www.GTGAuctions.com is the Location of the catalog of Live and/or ALL Online Auctions are listed, not all live auction has a catalog. If a Catalog of items will be items up for display and to use for the online bidding. Use as a Guide Online. Do not rely on 100% Accuracy of Photos and Descriptions to be correct. With each lot/ listing has a lot number, description, and photos for inventory reference and tracking. Any, discrepancy with lot / listing will be handled at the time of the ongoing auction. If auction has concluded any discrepancy may not be handled as it had a questionable issue prior to you placing a bid. Please contact us prior to bidding if you have concerns about the lot / listing.
1c. Got to Go Auctions conduction both absolute auctions and reserved auctions live and online or both concurrent.
2. This Full Terms of Auction, Auctioneer Contact information is Viewable at all times @ www.GTGAuctions.com
2a. Each Auction may have addition Terms and Agreements such as payments, pickup times, locations may vary, the special auction terms and agreements shall constitute as an extension of this “The Full Terms and Agreements Contract” Any and all Terms for the special Auction shall take precedence over any printed materials. Make sure you check for any additional terms and conditions.
Bidder / Buyers:
8. In Order to bid, for either Live or Online Auctions held by Got to Go Auctions, you the Bidder/ Buyer must Register and agree to the terms of the terms and Agreement here with in the contract. Once registered to bid bidder/ buyer shall not let any one else use your bid number. You will be held responsible for your friend, dog, uncle and Dad on their lots/ items won, regardless of who bids on it. The item will belong to you, within Got to Go Auctions LLC Ability and Authority to sell the lot/ listing to the winning bidder.
8a. Bidder / Buyer must be 18 years of age or older to bid at our Auctions.
8b. Bidder / Buyer is responsible to preview the items for them self and make any and all judgments for themselves. Please Come to preview to inspect lot/ listings prior to bidding.
8c. Bid with caution; all items sold as-is, where-is
8d. Bid with caution; Bidding on the wrong Item can happen, however our vendors / consignor are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes.
11. Got to Go Auctions Charges a Buyers Premium of 10% for Cash / Check (check w/ Bank Letter of Guaranteed funds) Buyers Premium to hammer price of all individual lots / listings. Non Negotiable
11a. Special Auctions usually online auctions may have additional 2-3% fee Added to the buyer Premium for internet convenience and usage of the bidder platform. Proxibid, Hibid, Auction Time, and other related platforms may have this addition fee. (Special Terms will be Noted on that specific Auction)
12. Georgia Sales Tax is adjusted for each county/ city we have auctions in. Our main location is 7% sales tax. It will be on your total invoiced amount. (State of Georgia Requires Auction Company to tax the Buyer Premium)
12a. Sales Tax and Gate exemption accepted. Requires a copy of certificate or gate card
13. Got to Go Auctions offers reasonable time for inspections, We highly recommend taking time to inspect items. Do not rely on the photos, descriptions or any other forms of descriptions. Other than whats listed. Each Auction has different preview times and dates. If you have questions feel free to reach out for conformation.
13a. Inspection Time is available for you, leaves no rights to complain!
14. Location for pickup and preview times are listed on a per auction basis. Each auction is different. Please take note of auction location, dates, and times before coming and when in doubt contact us prior to coming.
15. Payment is Cash, Credit Card 3% Convenience fee, Pay Online as Credit Card 3% convenience fee, Bank Wire, Check w/ Bank Letter of Guaranteed Funds – Per Auction Basis ( no service = no credit cards)
15a. New for 2023! New Bidding platform along with apn: Automatic Credit Card Processing – Authorized.net will be our merchant service provider. Every bidder will be required to have a valid credit card on file to bid. A deposit maybe required to participate in bidding. The Card on file will be charged if you fail to pickup within the set time. (usually 2 days following the sale – per auction location to the set date and time) Don’t worry you still get the discount to pay cash “within the current auction set date and time for pickup”!
15b. Full Payment must be Made within the set time for payment – per auction basis
15c. If the invoice is past due at 10 days, you will be in breach of the contract. All your winnings will be forfeited. You will be issue a new service invoice for the seller commission, buyer premium, advertising cost split between the featured items of the auction, storage fees, bidding platform fees usually 2-3% and any other fees adding up to getting your winnings to the auction block. You will be held liable for Got to Go Auctions LLC lost funds.
15d. If service invoice goes unpaid it will be turned over to collections. Collections are relentless they call both day and night, weekends, and possibly Christmas they will not stop calling until the debt resolved. From this point any and all unpaid invoices will never go away.
16. Each auction has dates and time of pickup along with the location of the auction items / listings. These times are very important to follow.
16a. All items must be paid for in full before the items/ listings leaves the property. Items leaving the property unpaid will be considered theft and reported as such.
16b. Maximum Auction allowance for pickup on Special auctions will be set on a per auction basis. (Usually only a few days after auction is finished. And any items left over 5 days maybe considered abandoned and resold, you will become a consignor with a 50% commission)
16c. Maximum Auction allowance for primary location (usually multi consignor auction) – is set to 10 days. Storage fees will apply if approval was not made requesting another pickup date prior to bidding. (written form only! email /text) — If items remain on the primary location over 30 days any and all items will be forfeited. You will lose your items and money you spent. No refunds.
16d. No recourse for not following pickup dates and times. Communication is key and approval required. No Excuses!
17. Buyer must arrange any Packaging, strapping, rigging for the shipping of the item/s. Outside source is required if bidder is unavailable to do so. Got to Go auctions makes no guarantee to assist in any of the arrangements to handle shipping and prepare item/s for shipping. (However Got to Go auctions usually assist any way possible to help the bidder load item/s)
Warranties / Guarantees
18. Got to Go Auctions does not provide any warranties to Bidders or Buyers, whether expressed or implied, beyond those expressly provided for in these Conditions of Sale. All property and lots are sold “as is” and “where is”. By way of illustration rather than limitation, neither Got to Go Auctions nor the consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to merchant ability or fitness for intended use condition of the property (including any condition report), correctness of description, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, importance, exhibition, relevance, attribution, source, provenance, date, authorship, condition, culture, genuineness, value, or period of the property.
19. All descriptions, photographs, illustrations, and terminology including but not limited to words describing condition (including any condition reports requested by Bidder), authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition, and relevance, used in the catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or anywhere else, represent a good faith effort made by Got to Go Auction to fairly represent the lots and property offered for sale as to origin, date, condition, and other information contained therein; they are statements of opinion only. They are not representations or warranties and Bidder agrees and acknowledges that he or she shall not rely on them in determining whether or not to bid or for what price. Price estimates (which are determined well in advance of the auction and are therefore subject to revision) and condition reports are provided solely as a convenience to Bidders and are not intended nor shall they be relied on by Bidders as statements, representations or warranties of actual value or predictions of final bid prices
20. No Credit will be given for any purchase including partial payments. If you wish to do financing you need to have it lined up prior to the auction.
21. Got to Go Auctions reserves the right to cancel or postpone the auction sale or session thereof for a reasonable period of time for any reason whatsoever, and no Bidder or prospective Bidder shall have any claim as a result thereof, including consequential damages.
22. Got to Go Auctions protects the bidder with the purchases property to be be clear of any liens or encumbrances added for protection of a such issue, Got to Go auctions Requires the consignor/vendor/seller to also sign a Terms and Conditions contract agreement when consigning items for Got to Go Auctions to list and be auction off, by signing the terms and conditions contract agreement the consignor/vendor/seller are the entity that has legal possession, (ownership) of any interest, benefits or rights inherent to the real or personal property, and can legally sell it. Shall any issues of items ever arise about purchased items, This shall be only be between consignor and bidder. In the event something is missed and a reversal is required only the bid amount, sales tax and buyer premium will be returned.
31. If you have been outbid you can choose to be notified by email only. Some bidding software can be selected to or not to receive a notifications.
Auction Terminology / Definitions
TERMS AND AGREEMENTS WILL NOT BE CHANGED OR ALTERED FOR ANY REASON–
THANK YOU for your Participation in our Auctions.
- Appraisal is an estimated price of what an item is worth or its value.
- If seller has Items with a certified appraisal it will come with that item and be viewable for bidder / buyers.
Auction with Reserve
- Items in the Auction has Reserve and is subject to conformation before release of that Item.
Auction without Reserve
- Other know as Absolute Auction. All items in an Absolute Auction will sale to highest bidder regardless of price. At this point the Auction will be called Absolute Auction.
- Buyer is remorseful and doesn’t want their won items. Usually ends up not paying or picking up the item or items. Got to Go Auctions also has a ZERO TOLERANCE for Buyers Remorse.
6. All items at auction are caveat emptor a Latin word meaning buyer beware its buyer responsibility to conduct his / her own inspections prior to bidding or purchasing.
7. A person or entity that enters item/s into an auction open to the public or private bidding.
8. Many Sellers – You, Me, Your Mom Dad and any one else you know can sell during out Consignment Auctions.
Estate, Liquidation, Bulk Sales
9. Usually one Seller w/item/s to sell / liquidate
10. Stagger Closing means that the lots close at a rate of 1-10 items per minute. Got to Go Auction usually sets online auction closing at 3 lots per minute. Example: If Auction Ends/ Closes at 7pm. All lots do not close at 7pm.
Timer Extend / Soft Closing
27. All item lots have a “pre determined” minute timer if a bid is place with in the last few minutes of the closing of item/s. The Timer will count down and close out unless another bid is placed on that Item then it starts back with the pre determined minutes again. This prevents snipe bidding and makes it fair for another bidder to make the choice to bid or not to bid.
Bid and Max Bid
28. A Bid box is where you put your next bid / offer for an item/s. The amount will increases as the bid is place.
29. A Max Bid box may or may not be the same box as a bid box. Sometimes it maybe an additional box for max bids. However this box is the most you are willing to pay for an item/s. Say the current bid is $20 the next required bid maybe $25 you can put in $100 and the system uses a proxy style bid, the system will bid on your behalf up to your max bid. A max bid is never taken unless another bid is placed on the item/s